Fall Sale Alert: Order now and receive 15% off your order! (Will be deducted off your final bill; not the deposit)
Story City Locker of Story City, Iowa will be our 2018 pork processor. The good folks at Story City Locker are some of the few in Iowa that offer what we would consider "good" ingredients in their processed meat products. It's great to see some young people make a go of it in the small scale meat processing industry that seems to be dying out here in our area. We hope you will join us in supporting their efforts to provide Iowans with quality butchery services. If you'd like to check out their website click here- Story City Locker. We are booked to have hogs processed on the 15th and 16th of November. However our closing date for taking orders is November 1st 2018.
If you would like to purchase some delicious and healthy pork from us here are your steps:
- Place your deposit either here on our website by logging in and shopping, or calling one of two numbers, Brian at (641) 373-4621, or Amelia at (641) 373-1961, and then send your check by mail. Please make checks payable to Brian or Amelia Wosepka and send them to 2450 60th St. Ackley, IA 50601. Deposits are non-refundable after 14 days and will be deducted from your total bill.
- Sit back and salivate while you dream of mouth watering pork chops, bacon, and sausage!
- Be ready for a call from Story City Locker so you can talk to them about how you want your pork processed. Don't worry they are very friendly and helpful!
- Be ready for a second call from Story City Locker when they will notify you of the hanging weight of your whole or half hog.
- Send a check to us for the following: (Hanging Weight of Your Hog x Price Per Pound) - Your Pre-Order Deposit = amount payable to Fockler Creek Farms
- Pick up your meat from Story City Locker when specified and pay them for the processing of your meat. The breakdown of their current prices can be found on their website. - Story City Locker